Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase. - MLK, Jr.
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pictures from Texas State Triathlon




In transition before the race...I'm number 285, which means I start at the end.






 Cody looking relaxed in transition.  He gets to start at the beginning (number 55).  Why don't the women start first?








Mark and I have the same haircut!







 Exiting the water after the swim.  My wetsuit makes me look - and feel - like a stuffed sausage!  But it does help with buoyancy, making the swim a lot more fun







Cody skipping along his way at the start of the run, oblivious to the hill that awaits him.






.


On my way through the finish line shoot - slow, but not last!








Celebrating after with Mom and Dad.






Time to go home and rest!





Better late than never...sorry it took so long to get these posted!


1 comment:

Beth B. said...

Rachel,

You are amazing!!!! And kudos to Cody as well!

Love, Beth B