Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase. - MLK, Jr.
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 27, 2010

GRAPHICS in the New York Times

The fund raising event Saturday night garnered a write-up in the New York Times - Are You Doing What You Truly Love.  In the article she asks if we are truly doing what we want to do and are we strutting our stuff down the runway of life.  Sometimes I am doing what I love, like the 2 days this week I was able to ride my bike for 20 miles.  There is nothing like flying down the road on two wheels to make you feel like a first grader again.  I'm also in the position of trying to find another job for the second summer in a row, only this time infinitely more difficult.  I have to figure out not only how to explain my absence, my lack of hair, and the fact that I can't start until September.  First I have to get to the stage of explaining.  As I prepare for my final chemo infusion, June 1st, and then surgery beyond; I'm also preparing to enter the workforce and get on with my life.

If anyone would like to help me with my resume let me know...also if you know of a job in supply chain management send it my way!  The more help I can get, the better.

No comments: