Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase. - MLK, Jr.
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Monday, May 31, 2010

Houston

Today Cody and I are heading to Houston for my last chemo infusion.  I'm not sure what to think.  On one hand I'm really excited to be finished, but on the other I'm terrified that when they do all of my testing they are going to find something else.  It is really nerve racking, especially since I have to wait until the end of June to have the tests and find out the results.  On top of all of that the job hunt is not going very well.  Needless to say all of this stress is not helping with my sleeping.
I'll leave you with a picture of Ophelia, who got to spend a lot of time outside in the backyard yesterday...and she didn't try to escape once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celebrate your victories and RING THAT BELL LOUD today!!Job hunts are difficult for everyone, especially in this economy Think of it as dipping your little toes in the water, bit by bit.

I'm incredibly proud of you and Cody.

Love,

Mama