Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase. - MLK, Jr.
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Social Schedule

Lately my social schedule is very full, so I haven't been writing as much.  Mom and I got back from Max's graduation safely, driving 11 hours back to Houston in one day.  I then got up and drove the 3 hours back to Austin.  Since I've been back I've had lunch with the Pink Ribbon Cowgirls, a Kick-Off party for the MammaJamma bike ride in September, today I have a photo shoot for the Art Bra calendar, and Max stopped by on his way to get his stuff in Arlington, TX and take it back to his new home in Enterprise, AL.  Keeping busy is the best thing that I can do right now.  It is tiring but keeps me trolling the internet, constantly searching statistics trying to second guess myself and my treatment decisions.  As my "breast buddies" in cowgirls say, "Bad idea."  So I keep my mind and body busy, hoping that I've made the right choices.
Monday I have my FIFTEENTH round of chemo...only ONE more left!!  After that I start right back up with my social schedule with a photo shoot on Wednesday (BIG thanks to Pavla for agreeing to take me) and the Art Bra show on Saturday May 22nd.  

No comments: