Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase. - MLK, Jr.
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Friday, March 26, 2010

Girls can't resist sparklys!

Cody's brother, Brady, is getting married tomorrow and it took me forever to find a hat to wear.  Everyone wears clothes so they are easy to find, but not everyone covers their heads so it took a long time to find a hat.  At a "specialty" hair loss shop they wanted me to wear a velour turban.  WHAT????  It was really awful.  Not only was the material terrible, it made me look like I belonged in a nursing home.  I'm surprised it didn't smell like mothballs.  Anyway, here is the hat that I found.  It has sparklys!!

No comments: