Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase. - MLK, Jr.
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures of new drugs

Here are some pictures of the new drugs taking over the IV poles.  Today I'm a little sick, but the anti-nausea medications seem to be working...just waiting on my next dose to feel a little better.  Once I'm feeling up to it I'll write a post about our first F.E.C. experinece.

 All of my medicines hooked up.  If you notice the Epirubicin is really bright red...


 If you look closely you can see the Epirubicin flowing though the catheter against my white shirt.  Lovely.

Oh well, I'm off to rest some more.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: