Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase. - MLK, Jr.
Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time to P-A-R-T-Y!!

Saturday we celebrated my completion of chemo with a fantastic party. Cody moved the grill and we had chicken wings, hot dogs, and beer out by our community pool then moved in doors to play Rock Band. I want to thank Jim and Pavla, and Brady and Melanie, for bringing their game systems and props. You all helped make the party a party.

Party Pics!




Pavla, Jim, Stewart and Stephanie enjoying the beautiful day.








David, Steve, and Melanie...probably discussing the pros and cons of the oil and gas business :)






Hiding under cover from the HOT sun!








Fellow Cowgirl Amy with her kids - Mason and Hadley.







Michael and Tammy...it was great to see old friends again.









Cody and David having a great time rocking out!!







 

Cody and Brady...they just look like brothers.







I’m slowly working my way back into shape, working out when I can. Yesterday I rode about 20 miles in the morning and went swimming at Lake Travis in the afternoon. My muscles are coming back after chemo, I can feel the soreness. It is such a great feeling!! Finally!!

No comments: